Thinking about trying one of those online aligner companies? Think Twice. In fact, think 123 STRAIGHT!
Why pay thousands of dollars for unsupervised aligners at hair salons, pharmacies or through the mail? Customized, doctor-supervised tooth alignment is within your reach!
At Love My Smile Chicago, we respect that today’s patients are looking for convenient and affordable options when it comes to straightening their teeth. We developed 123 Straight to provide limited cosmetic treatment while still being fully evaluated and supervised by an orthodontic specialist. Some cases can finish in as little as three months or less!
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…STRAIGHT!
3 months or less
One-time payment of $1250
$350 down and $80/mo for 12 mo
One-time payment of $2500
$350 down and $125/mo for 18 mo
One-time payment of $3750
$350 down and $150/mo for 24 mo
Pricing reflects the minimum monthly payments for each treatment category. However, we are happy to customize your payment schedule in order to shorten the term length if desired.
What is 123 STRAIGHT?
123 Straight is a series of clear aligners that are used to address limited alignment concerns. Each tray is changed every 1-2 weeks to gradually move your teeth into place.
Step 1 – Consultation and records
Step 2 – Select a customized treatment plan
Step 3 – You’re on the way to your new smile!
Am I a candidate for 123 STRAIGHT?
During your initial exam, we will evaluate your case and discuss your concerns to determine if you are eligible for this type of limited treatment. This is one of the biggest advantages over online aligner companies. It is important that you know all possible treatment options before you begin any kind of orthodontic treatment.
123 Straight is best for patients who may have had braces or aligners before, but a few teeth have moved over time. Or maybe you have never had orthodontic treatment, but the amount of correction you are looking for is mild to moderate.
What is included with my 123 STRAIGHT treatment?
Your treatment starts with a full diagnostic exam, photos, intraoral scan and X-rays where indicated. Options are based on your individual case factors as well as your desired outcome. Treatment times vary by patient and case difficulty, but our goal is to help you achieve your results in 9 months or less. Two sets of upper and lower clear removable retainers are included. A retainer upgrade package is available upon request.
How often do I have to come to the office?
After the initial consultation and records appointment, you will come in to have your trays delivered, possibly once or twice during the treatment (depending on case needs) and then finally to evaluate the completion of treatment. If you are not ready to be done, you can sign up for another round of treatment and we will take a new scan to order more aligners at that appointment.
What happens if I want to keep going after my initial treatment period?
You can continue treatment in additional 3 month increments until you are happy. Or you may switch to traditional braces or comprehensive Invisalign®, if suitable, for an additional fee at any time during treatment.
Schedule your free in-office examination or virtual consultation now!
Benefits of 123 STRAIGHT
- Full examination by Dr. Kitt and her staff, including X-rays to make sure you are a good candidate and that there are no underlying dental issues that need to be addressed before starting. Understand all your orthodontic options and any potential risks or compromises before committing to treatment.
- Realistic treatment time estimates and a streamlined refinement process.
- Attachments, IPR (shaving/slenderizing) and elastics are incorporated where needed to produce a better, safer result than clear aligners alone.
- Periodic in-person and remote monitoring as needed without burdening your busy schedule.
- Knowing your provider personally and that we care about you. We are here to answer your questions at any time.
Cons of Online/Mail Order Aligner Companies
- No in-person exam or X-rays which can cause potential complications to be overlooked. No discussion of your individual case, possible risks or alternative options.
- Low “teaser” treatment times that aren’t always realistic for the desired outcome and an unreliable refinement process.
- No attachments, IPR or elastics where needed which can dramatically limit treatment outcomes and in some cases produce unsafe results.
- No in-person monitoring possible, frustrating customer service experiences and stress about not knowing what is happening during your treatment.
- Usually cannot contact your provider when there are questions or concerns.
“I went to see Dr. Kitt about a year before my wedding for an Invisalign consultation. I had braces throughout junior high and over the many years since, began to notice some unwanted shifting and undesirable changes in my smile. After that first meeting I was confident Dr. Kitt was the right orthodontist for me. She is friendly, welcoming and most importantly, honest. During the consultation she made a point to fully ascertain my concerns and goals, answer all of my questions and help me understand the treatment process and what I could expect. This continued throughout the course of our time together. Dr. Kitt made my satisfaction her top priority and at 5 years post-treatment I remain ecstatic with the results. I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone in need of orthodontic work. Thank you, Dr. Kitt, for helping me LOVE my smile!”
DR. KITT STEVENS
Certified Orthodontist in the DePaul, Lincoln Park, Lakeview, Old Town, and Bucktown areas of Chicago
“Honesty, Authenticity, and Transparency”
I’m so glad that you’re here to begin your smile journey with me. I created Love My Smile Chicago as a place where orthodontics meets a friendly, fun, and collaborative environment for anyone looking to boost self-confidence and unleash inner radiance.
“Love My Smile Orthodontics is absolutely amazing. Dr. Kitt Stevens and her friendly, genuine team are always warm, welcoming and eager to provide beautiful smiles. This practice truly makes you feel like family, and their knowledge and expertise shows in everything they do. I highly recommend you see Dr. Stevens for consultation; you won’t be disappointed!”
Or schedule an in-office visit:
Easy access from De Paul, Lakeview, Old Town, Bucktown, Wicker Park, Lincoln Park and beyond.
Close to 90/94 and plenty of free onsite parking!