Thinking about trying one of those online aligner companies?
Think twice. In fact, think 123Straight!
At Love My Smile Chicago, we respect that today’s patients are looking for convenient and affordable options when it comes to straightening their teeth. We developed 123Straight to address limited cosmetic treatment while still being fully evaluated and supervised by an orthodontic specialist. Some cases can finish in as little as six months or less!
A healthy and sparkling smile doesn’t have to break the bank. We will work with you to find a solution that not only fits your goals and busy schedule but your budget as well!
What is 123Straight?
123Straight is a series of clear aligners that are used to address limited anterior alignment issues. Each tray is changed weekly to gradually move your teeth into place.
Am I a candidate for 123Straight?
During your initial exam, we will evaluate your case and discuss your concerns to determine if you are eligible for this type of limited treatment. 123Straight is best for patients who may have had braces or aligners before, but a few teeth have moved over time. Or maybe you have never had orthodontic treatment, but the amount of correction you are looking for is mild to moderate.
What is included with my 123Straight treatment?
Your treatment starts with a full diagnostic exam, photos, intraoral scan and X-rays where indicated. It includes your initial set of aligners and one round of additional aligners or “refinements” to work on more stubborn teeth. You will visit our office to meet with Dr. Kitt personally at the start of treatment, on average 2-3 additional times during your treatment and then upon completion of your case. Two sets of upper and lower clear removable retainers are included. A retainer upgrade package is available upon request.
What happens if I want to keep going with treatment after my included round of refinements or if I decide I want to improve additional parts of my smile after I start?
- You can either continue treatment on a month-to-month basis after the first refinement round for an additional $250/mo until you are happy.
- You can upgrade to a higher tier of 123Straight and pay the difference in price.
- Or you may switch to traditional metal or clear braces for an additional fee at any time during treatment.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…Straight!
3 months or less
One-time payment of $1250
$350 down and $80/mo for 12mo
One-time payment of $2500
$350 down and $125/mo for 18mo
One-time payment of $3750
$350 down and $150/mo for 24mo
Selection will be based on your individual treatment factors as well as your desired outcome. Treatment times vary by patient and case difficulty, but our goal is to help you achieve your results in 12 months or less.
Pricing reflects the minimum monthly payments for each treatment category. However, we are happy to customize your payment schedule in order to reduce the overall payment term if desired.
Benefits of 123Straight
- Full examination by Dr. Kitt and her staff, including X-rays to make sure you are a good candidate and that there are no underlying dental issues that need to be addressed before starting. Understand all your orthodontic options and any potential risks or compromises before committing to treatment.
- Realistic treatment time estimates and a streamlined refinement process.
- Attachments, IPR (shaving/slenderizing) and elastics are incorporated where needed to produce a better, safer result than clear aligners alone.
- Periodic in-person and remote monitoring as needed without burdening your busy schedule.
- Knowing your provider personally and that we care about you. We are here to answer your questions at any time.
Online Aligner Companies
- No in-person exam or X-rays which can cause potential complications to be overlooked. No discussion of your individual case, possible risks or alternative options.
- Low “teaser” treatment times that aren’t always realistic for the desired outcome and an unreliable refinement process.
- No attachments, IPR or elastics where needed which can dramatically limit treatment outcomes and in some cases produce unsafe results.
- No in-person monitoring possible, frustrating customer service experiences and stress about not knowing what is happening during your treatment.
- Usually cannot contact your provider when there are questions or concerns.
Ready to see if 123Straight is a good fit for you?